Will Young named Artist of the Year at Digital Music Awards
October 22 2004 12:00 AM ET
Out British pop idol Will Young was named Artist of the Year at the 2004 Digital Music Awards, reports BBC News. The event, once known as the Interactive Music Awards, is now in its third year. Also taking home prizes were Lemar (Best Urban Artist), Faithless (Best Dance Artist), Girls Aloud (Best Pop Artist), and Paul Weller (Best Rock Indie Artist). Apple's iTunes was named best download service, and Virgin Radio won for Best Radio Station Online. Of the program's 17 categories, 13 were voted on by the public, while four were judged by a panel of experts.
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Alan Cumming Is Bisexual — And You Might Be Too
- Tim Cook on Standing Up to Discrimination: 'It’s Time for All of Us'