Real World's Landon meets gay martinis
October 28 2004 11:00 PM ET
That old gay magic had him in its spell, argued Real World cast member Landon on the most recent episode of the long-running reality show. Taken to task by housemate Shavonda for his behavior when drunk, Landon countered that he'd blacked out because of the drinks served at a gay bar, saying they were too strong. "I never drank martinis," said Landon. "I never knew how much was in a martini, and glasses are deceiving." Is there a correlation between the gay-bargoing and the "wang" flashing Landon likes to indulge in? No telling. But the guy Entertainment Weekly calls "mousse-challenged" at least admitted he has a problem with alcohol. Of course, EW observes, so did the vodka-chugging Ruthie in Real World: Hawaii.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model