Real World's Landon meets gay martinis
October 29 2004 12:00 AM ET
That old gay magic had him in its spell, argued Real World cast member Landon on the most recent episode of the long-running reality show. Taken to task by housemate Shavonda for his behavior when drunk, Landon countered that he'd blacked out because of the drinks served at a gay bar, saying they were too strong. "I never drank martinis," said Landon. "I never knew how much was in a martini, and glasses are deceiving." Is there a correlation between the gay-bargoing and the "wang" flashing Landon likes to indulge in? No telling. But the guy Entertainment Weekly calls "mousse-challenged" at least admitted he has a problem with alcohol. Of course, EW observes, so did the vodka-chugging Ruthie in Real World: Hawaii.
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- Op-ed: Why I Unfriended My Mother
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- Leslie Jordan: I Threw 'Sweet Iced Tea, Not Coffee' in Starbucks Fight
- Texas Rep.: Strand Gays on an Island, See What Happens