Real World's Landon meets gay martinis
October 29 2004 12:00 AM ET
That old gay magic had him in its spell, argued Real World cast member Landon on the most recent episode of the long-running reality show. Taken to task by housemate Shavonda for his behavior when drunk, Landon countered that he'd blacked out because of the drinks served at a gay bar, saying they were too strong. "I never drank martinis," said Landon. "I never knew how much was in a martini, and glasses are deceiving." Is there a correlation between the gay-bargoing and the "wang" flashing Landon likes to indulge in? No telling. But the guy Entertainment Weekly calls "mousse-challenged" at least admitted he has a problem with alcohol. Of course, EW observes, so did the vodka-chugging Ruthie in Real World: Hawaii.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Ex-BYU Student Assaulted, Evicted After Coming Out