Real World's Landon meets gay martinis
October 29 2004 12:00 AM ET
That old gay magic had him in its spell, argued Real World cast member Landon on the most recent episode of the long-running reality show. Taken to task by housemate Shavonda for his behavior when drunk, Landon countered that he'd blacked out because of the drinks served at a gay bar, saying they were too strong. "I never drank martinis," said Landon. "I never knew how much was in a martini, and glasses are deceiving." Is there a correlation between the gay-bargoing and the "wang" flashing Landon likes to indulge in? No telling. But the guy Entertainment Weekly calls "mousse-challenged" at least admitted he has a problem with alcohol. Of course, EW observes, so did the vodka-chugging Ruthie in Real World: Hawaii.
- Out NYC Owners Call Gays 'Cheap,' 'Entitled' In Disastrous Interview
- The Films of the 26th Annual Honolulu Rainbow Film Festival
- 9 Celebs Who Learned the Hard Way the T-Word Is Over
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- Newly Out Fox Contributor Isn't Very Concerned About Gay Rights
- Op-ed: When Right vs. Left Becomes Right vs. Wrong