Bravo announces cast for Queer Eye for the Straight Girl
October 30 2004 12:00 AM ET
The Queer Eye for the Straight Guy franchise is becoming a little more, well, feminine. Bravo announced Thursday the makeover show's spin-off, Queer Eye for the Straight Girl, is starring not a fab 5 but a quadruplet--and one of them is female. She's former model Honey Labrador, who's been seen in the pages of Elle and Mademoiselle and in episodes of the sexy Showtime series Red Shoe Diaries. The show promises to transform heterosexual women for events such as a proposal, a 30th birthday, and a wedding. "Queer Eye for the Straight Girl is sure to deliver all the humor, heart, and relationship-building that made its older brother such a success," said Bravo president Lauren Zalaznick. "Women everywhere should feel fortunate to have gal pals like these in their corner." Queer Eye for the Straight Girl will premiere in 2005. (AP)
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- Rachel Maddow Spoofs Minnesota Senate's 'No Eye Contact' Rule
- WATCH: Protestors Argue With Supporters of Antigay Michigan Repairman
- WATCH: Russian Army Sings 'Barbie Girl'