Brother to Brother nominated for two Gotham Awards
November 03 2004 1:00 AM ET
The acclaimed indie feature Brother to Brother, about a gay African-American artist inspired by his friendship with a veteran of the Harlem Renaissance, has been nominated for two Gotham Awards, reports indieWIRE.com. The awards will be presented December 1 by the Independent Feature Project/New York. Actor Anthony Mackie is up for Breakthrough Actor, while writer-director Rodney Evans is in the running for Breakthrough Director.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Every GOP 2016 Hopeful Backs Mike Pence
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Governors of Connecticut, New York, and Washington Ban Travel to Indiana