Brother to Brother nominated for two Gotham Awards
November 03 2004 12:00 AM ET
The acclaimed indie feature Brother to Brother, about a gay African-American artist inspired by his friendship with a veteran of the Harlem Renaissance, has been nominated for two Gotham Awards, reports indieWIRE.com. The awards will be presented December 1 by the Independent Feature Project/New York. Actor Anthony Mackie is up for Breakthrough Actor, while writer-director Rodney Evans is in the running for Breakthrough Director.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View