Clive Barker catches Plague
November 05 2004 12:00 AM ET
Variety reports that out author-filmmaker Clive Barker's Midnight Picture Show will coproduce the horror film Plague with Armada Pictures. The film is set to start shooting in February under the direction of Hal Masonberg, who cowrote the script with Teal Minton. The movie will tell the story of a future disaster that leaves the world's children in comas, only to have them mature, wake up, and attack their parents. Barker has many film projects simmering--he's producing Dread for 20th Century Fox, based on his short story; he's writing and will direct Tortured Souls, based on his line of toys, for Universal; and he has a long-term deal in place with Disney for his series of Abarat books.
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'
- Meet This Year's 'Prime Time 25'
- STUDY: Gay Sex Helps Humans Bond and Survive
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- PHOTOS: Explore Genderqueer and Other Genders Beyond the Binary