Tarnation honored at London Film Festival
November 06 2004 1:00 AM ET
Jonathan Caouette's acclaimed documentary Tarnation racked up further praise in Britain, reports Variety, as the film was honored with the London Film Festival's Sutherland trophy for first feature, presented at Thursday's closing-night gala. The powerful film, edited from footage that Caouette has been shooting since childhood, documents the director's life and relationship with his mentally disturbed mother. Wellspring is currently releasing the documentary in the United States.
- WATCH: This Indiana Pizzeria Won't Cater Gay Weddings
- WATCH: Conan's Hilarious Interview With Indiana's 'Religious Freedom Czar'
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- Ellen's 11 Most Uproarious, April Fool's-Approved Pranks
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- The Best Drag Take on Madonna Is By a Woman