Tarnation honored at London Film Festival
November 06 2004 1:00 AM ET
Jonathan Caouette's acclaimed documentary Tarnation racked up further praise in Britain, reports Variety, as the film was honored with the London Film Festival's Sutherland trophy for first feature, presented at Thursday's closing-night gala. The powerful film, edited from footage that Caouette has been shooting since childhood, documents the director's life and relationship with his mentally disturbed mother. Wellspring is currently releasing the documentary in the United States.
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- 7 Absurd Legal 'Arguments' Against Marriage Equality From a Straight Couple in Kansas
- Op-ed: Dear Straight People
- Op-ed: There's No Christian Case for Raising Cash for Homophobes
- WATCH: Ellen Predicts the World Series With Male Strippers