ThinkFilm acquires latest from François Ozon
November 06 2004 12:00 AM ET
ThinkFilm has acquired all U.S. rights to 5 x 2, the latest film from out Swimming Pool director François Ozon. The movie focuses on five key chapters in two people's lives, including such highlights as their first blush of sexual attraction, their wedding night, and the birth of their first child. The story is told in reverse order. 5 x 2 stars Valeria Bruni-Tedeschi and Stephane Freiss and had its world premiere at the Venice International Film Festival and its North American premiere at Toronto. ThinkFilm will open the film stateside in the spring, according to Mark Urman, head of the company's U.S. theatrical division.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View