ThinkFilm acquires latest from François Ozon
November 06 2004 1:00 AM ET
ThinkFilm has acquired all U.S. rights to 5 x 2, the latest film from out Swimming Pool director François Ozon. The movie focuses on five key chapters in two people's lives, including such highlights as their first blush of sexual attraction, their wedding night, and the birth of their first child. The story is told in reverse order. 5 x 2 stars Valeria Bruni-Tedeschi and Stephane Freiss and had its world premiere at the Venice International Film Festival and its North American premiere at Toronto. ThinkFilm will open the film stateside in the spring, according to Mark Urman, head of the company's U.S. theatrical division.
- Clemson University Fans Tell Football Coach to Punt Antigay Fundraiser
- Where in the World Are The Happiest Gay Men?
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- Op-ed: Let's Keep the Momentum Going After Win in Ireland
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- Priest Dismissed by Catholic College Comes Out as Gay