Nathan Lane and Matthew Broderick to reteam for a Broadway revival of The Odd Couple
November 19 2004 1:00 AM ET
Producers stars Nathan Lane and Matthew Broderick will reunite for a Broadway revival of Neil Simon's The Odd Couple, reports Variety. The show is scheduled to open in August of 2005 under the direction of prolific out theater director Joe Mantello (Wicked, Take Me Out). Lane and Broderick will next team up for the shooting of the film version of The Producers (which was, of course, a stage version of the original film) in January. This revival of The Odd Couple will mark the first Broadway return featuring men in the leads--Rita Moreno and Sally Struthers starred in a female version in 1985.
- Teen Jerusalem Pride Marcher Dies From Stabbing
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication