Augusten Burroughs's Sellevision headed to the big screen
December 15 2004 1:00 AM ET
Sellevision, the novel Augusten Burroughs published before writing his hit memoirs Running With Scissors and Dry, is being turned into a movie by Halo Entertainment, reports Variety. Sex and the City's Kristin Davis and Seinfeld's Julia Louis-Dreyfus are in negotiations to star in the film about a fictional home-shopping channel called Sellevision and the scandal that erupts after one of the network's on-air hosts snaps. Mark Bozek--who knows the terrain from having worked at USA Interactive's home-shopping unit--will adapt and direct the film, set to start shooting in February in Florida.
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- Vatican Official Calls Irish Marriage Vote 'Defeat for Humanity'
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- WATCH: Out Musician Mika Shares Video for 'Good Guys,' a Bittersweet Homage to Gay Men