Augusten Burroughs's Sellevision headed to the big screen
December 15 2004 1:00 AM ET
Sellevision, the novel Augusten Burroughs published before writing his hit memoirs Running With Scissors and Dry, is being turned into a movie by Halo Entertainment, reports Variety. Sex and the City's Kristin Davis and Seinfeld's Julia Louis-Dreyfus are in negotiations to star in the film about a fictional home-shopping channel called Sellevision and the scandal that erupts after one of the network's on-air hosts snaps. Mark Bozek--who knows the terrain from having worked at USA Interactive's home-shopping unit--will adapt and direct the film, set to start shooting in February in Florida.
- Panic! at the Disco Counters Westboro Baptist Church Picket With Donation
- WATCH: Do Kids Movies Push The 'Gay Agenda'?
- Shocking Increase in HIV Diagnosis Rate Among Young Gay, Bi Men
- Fox Pundit: Obama Forcing 'Militant LGBT Agenda' on Christians
- GLAAD Studio Responsibility Index Reveals Lack of LGBT Visibility
- Pride Photos: Munich Cuts Loose