Augusten Burroughs's Sellevision headed to the big screen
December 15 2004 1:00 AM ET
Sellevision, the novel Augusten Burroughs published before writing his hit memoirs Running With Scissors and Dry, is being turned into a movie by Halo Entertainment, reports Variety. Sex and the City's Kristin Davis and Seinfeld's Julia Louis-Dreyfus are in negotiations to star in the film about a fictional home-shopping channel called Sellevision and the scandal that erupts after one of the network's on-air hosts snaps. Mark Bozek--who knows the terrain from having worked at USA Interactive's home-shopping unit--will adapt and direct the film, set to start shooting in February in Florida.
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Argentina Makes History With Three-Parent Birth Certificate
- 9 Celebs Who Learned the Hard Way the T-Word Is Over
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- WATCH: Being Gay Is 'Death Worthy,' According to Georgia Church Sign