Bening steps in for Moore in Running With Scissors
December 17 2004 1:00 AM ET
Annette Bening, and not Julianne Moore, is now set to play the author's mother in the upcoming screen adaptation of Augusten Burroughs's Running With Scissors, reports Variety. Set to start shooting in the spring, Scissors will be written and directed by out Nip/Tuck creator Ryan Murphy and produced by Brad Grey, Jennifer Aniston, Brad Pitt, and Matt Kennedy. The newly revamped TriStar Pictures will distribute.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- Lesbian-Led U.S Women Are One Win Away From The World Cup!
- Mike Huckabee: Selfish 'Redefinition of Love' Is Destroying Marriage
- Abby Wambach on Winning, her Wife, and the Elusive World Cup
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights