Bening steps in for Moore in Running With Scissors
December 17 2004 1:00 AM ET
Annette Bening, and not Julianne Moore, is now set to play the author's mother in the upcoming screen adaptation of Augusten Burroughs's Running With Scissors, reports Variety. Set to start shooting in the spring, Scissors will be written and directed by out Nip/Tuck creator Ryan Murphy and produced by Brad Grey, Jennifer Aniston, Brad Pitt, and Matt Kennedy. The newly revamped TriStar Pictures will distribute.
- Where in the World Are The Happiest Gay Men?
- Clemson University Fans Tell Football Coach to Punt Antigay Fundraiser
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- Op-ed: Let's Keep the Momentum Going After Win in Ireland