Bear Cub earns Goya Award nomination
December 28 2004 1:00 AM ET
The Goya Academy Awards, which honor the year's best Spanish films, bestowed a nomination to the gay film Cachorro (released in the United States as Bear Cub). Actor José Luis García-Pérez is up for Best New Actor for his role in the film, in which he stars as a bearish gay dentist who has to change his life when he suddenly finds himself taking care of his young nephew. The Goya Awards will be presented in Madrid on January 30.
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Tim Cook on Standing Up to Discrimination: 'It’s Time for All of Us'
- MSNBC Shake-Up Means Big Role for Thomas Roberts
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?