Chad Allen to star in gay detective series for Here channel
January 14 2005 1:00 AM ET
Here, a niche channel targeted at gay and lesbian viewers, said Wednesday it will launch a series titled Third Man Out in the summer. The series, based on the books by Richard Stevenson, centers on a gay detective (Chad Allen, Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman) who delves into the world of corruption, making enemies as he sets about solving crimes. Here, owned by Regent Entertainment founders Stephen Jarchow and Paul Colichman, is available nationwide on DirecTV and the Dish Network as well as on certain cable systems.
- Artist Spotlight: Czanara
- Hot Sheet: Guardians and Go-Go Boys
- Michelle Duggar Gets Verdict In Her Quest Against LGBT Ordinance in Ark.
- Michael Lannan's Looking Is More Than Gay Sex and the City
- Top Filipino Singer-Actor Comes Out as a Transgender Man
- What Book Changed the Lives of Our '40 Under 40'?