Chad Allen to star in gay detective series for Here channel
January 14 2005 1:00 AM ET
Here, a niche channel targeted at gay and lesbian viewers, said Wednesday it will launch a series titled Third Man Out in the summer. The series, based on the books by Richard Stevenson, centers on a gay detective (Chad Allen, Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman) who delves into the world of corruption, making enemies as he sets about solving crimes. Here, owned by Regent Entertainment founders Stephen Jarchow and Paul Colichman, is available nationwide on DirecTV and the Dish Network as well as on certain cable systems.
- Out NYC Owners Call Gays 'Cheap,' 'Entitled' In Disastrous Interview
- 9 Celebs Who Learned the Hard Way the T-Word Is Over
- WATCH: Kris Jenner Weep About Bruce For Her Reality Show
- Newly Out Fox Contributor Isn't Very Concerned About Gay Rights
- Op-ed: When Right vs. Left Becomes Right vs. Wrong
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?