Chad Allen to star in gay detective series for Here channel
January 14 2005 1:00 AM ET
Here, a niche channel targeted at gay and lesbian viewers, said Wednesday it will launch a series titled Third Man Out in the summer. The series, based on the books by Richard Stevenson, centers on a gay detective (Chad Allen, Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman) who delves into the world of corruption, making enemies as he sets about solving crimes. Here, owned by Regent Entertainment founders Stephen Jarchow and Paul Colichman, is available nationwide on DirecTV and the Dish Network as well as on certain cable systems.
- LGBT Exclusion Costs St. Paddy's Parades
- Billy Graham's Son: Obama Could Learn from Putin's Homophobia
- Fred Phelps Ex-Communicated and Near Death?
- A Brief History of Gays And The St. Patrick's Day Parade
- WATCH: First Gay Hug Parodies First Kiss Viral Video
- Op-ed: The Lasting Impact of Out TV Teens on LGBT Youth
- Commentary Op-ed: The Policies Keeping Trans People From Military Service 19 min 55 sec ago
- Politics A Brief History of Gays And The St. Patrick's Day Parade 3:00 AM
- Love and Sex WATCH: First Gay Hug Parodies First Kiss Viral Video 2:19 AM
- Religion LGBT Exclusion Costs St. Paddy's Parades 2:10 AM
- Military Boston Mayor Snubs Homophobic St. Patrick's Day Parade March 16 2014 5:34 PM
- Religion Fred Phelps Ex-Communicated and Near Death? March 16 2014 1:41 PM
- Arts & Entertainment Madonna... in Game of Thrones? March 16 2014 1:12 PM