Chad Allen to star in gay detective series for Here channel
January 14 2005 1:00 AM ET
Here, a niche channel targeted at gay and lesbian viewers, said Wednesday it will launch a series titled Third Man Out in the summer. The series, based on the books by Richard Stevenson, centers on a gay detective (Chad Allen, Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman) who delves into the world of corruption, making enemies as he sets about solving crimes. Here, owned by Regent Entertainment founders Stephen Jarchow and Paul Colichman, is available nationwide on DirecTV and the Dish Network as well as on certain cable systems.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- WATCH: To Rand Paul, Marriage Equality Signals 'Moral Crisis'
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples