Strand acquires Mariscos Beach
February 19 2005 1:00 AM ET
Strand Releasing bought U.S. rights to Mariscos Beach (Crustacés et Coquillages) on the final day of the European Film Market in Berlin, reports indieWIRE.com. The musical farce about a vacationing family--including a son and his best friend who may or may not be lovers--is directed by Olivier Ducastel and Jacques Martineau, who made the international hit The Adventures of Félix. Strand plans to release the film, which stars Valeria Bruni-Tedeschi and Jean-Marc Barr, this fall.
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- Texas Antigay Group Raising Money to Fight LGBT 'Army'
- Thousands Rally in S.C. to 'Stand With God' Against Marriage Equality
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s
- WATCH: Is CNN Coverage of Virginia Gunman Homophobic?