HBO to move Six Feet Under to Mondays
February 26 2005 1:00 AM ET
Variety reports that HBO will broadcast the fifth and final season of Six Feet Under on Monday nights when the show returns in June, marking the first time that the cable network has attempted to expand its run of first-run original programming beyond Sunday nights. "Sunday is where we put our varsity players. We're hoping Comeback and Entourage grow into our next set of varsity shows," HBO scheduling chief David Baldwin told the paper, adding that he's confident that the loyal following of Six Feet will make the move for the show's last season.
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- Michael Sam Released From Dallas Cowboys, Vows to Fight for Opportunity to 'Play Every Sunday'
- Playwright Responds to N.C. High School That Canceled Play Due to Gay Scene
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas for the Catholic Who Suddenly Wants to Be Friends
- Michael Sam, Cowboys Welcome Lull in Media Attention
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'