HBO to move Six Feet Under to Mondays
February 26 2005 1:00 AM ET
Variety reports that HBO will broadcast the fifth and final season of Six Feet Under on Monday nights when the show returns in June, marking the first time that the cable network has attempted to expand its run of first-run original programming beyond Sunday nights. "Sunday is where we put our varsity players. We're hoping Comeback and Entourage grow into our next set of varsity shows," HBO scheduling chief David Baldwin told the paper, adding that he's confident that the loyal following of Six Feet will make the move for the show's last season.
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- Lesbian-Led U.S Women Are One Win Away From The World Cup!
- Mike Huckabee: Selfish 'Redefinition of Love' Is Destroying Marriage
- Abby Wambach on Winning, her Wife, and the Elusive World Cup
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights