HBO to move Six Feet Under to Mondays
February 26 2005 1:00 AM ET
Variety reports that HBO will broadcast the fifth and final season of Six Feet Under on Monday nights when the show returns in June, marking the first time that the cable network has attempted to expand its run of first-run original programming beyond Sunday nights. "Sunday is where we put our varsity players. We're hoping Comeback and Entourage grow into our next set of varsity shows," HBO scheduling chief David Baldwin told the paper, adding that he's confident that the loyal following of Six Feet will make the move for the show's last season.
- Pride at Work Tells HRC: ‘Enough Is Enough’
- WATCH: Antigay Ky. Clerk Inadvertently Married This Queer Couple
- Artist Spotlight: Jamil Hellu
- WATCH: How This 12-Year-Old Lacrosse Player Found His Courage
- 5 Most Disappointing Things We Learned About HRC's 'White Men's Club'
- Thousands Rally in S.C. to 'Stand With God' Against Marriage Equality