HBO to move Six Feet Under to Mondays
February 26 2005 1:00 AM ET
Variety reports that HBO will broadcast the fifth and final season of Six Feet Under on Monday nights when the show returns in June, marking the first time that the cable network has attempted to expand its run of first-run original programming beyond Sunday nights. "Sunday is where we put our varsity players. We're hoping Comeback and Entourage grow into our next set of varsity shows," HBO scheduling chief David Baldwin told the paper, adding that he's confident that the loyal following of Six Feet will make the move for the show's last season.
- Fox's Newest Cop Comedy Is Quietly Breaking Ground
- Op-ed: In Defense of Looking
- WATCH: Chelsea Handler Skewers Piers Morgan as a 'Terrible Interviewer'
- Trans Woman Sues CrossFit After Being Told to Compete in Men's Division
- Truly Social Networking
- S.C. House Approves Budget Cuts to Colleges With LGBT Curricula
- Marriage Equality Young Repubs Express Big Support for Marriage Equality 18 min 2 sec ago
- Television Teen Wolf Adds Gay Character, Expands Lacrosse Team 21 min 57 sec ago
- Television Teen Wolf Adds Gay Character, Expands Lacrosse Team 21 min 58 sec ago
- Women 5 Reasons to Watch CW's Arrow and 'Quiver!' 22 min 8 sec ago
- Politics Kenyan Lesbian Granted Asylum in U.S. 22 min 25 sec ago
- Religion WATCH: Methodist Church Drops Charges Against Minister 43 min 3 sec ago
- Media WATCH: Chelsea Handler Skewers Piers Morgan as a 'Terrible Interviewer' 1 hour 13 min ago