HBO to move Six Feet Under to Mondays
February 26 2005 12:00 AM ET
Variety reports that HBO will broadcast the fifth and final season of Six Feet Under on Monday nights when the show returns in June, marking the first time that the cable network has attempted to expand its run of first-run original programming beyond Sunday nights. "Sunday is where we put our varsity players. We're hoping Comeback and Entourage grow into our next set of varsity shows," HBO scheduling chief David Baldwin told the paper, adding that he's confident that the loyal following of Six Feet will make the move for the show's last season.
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'
- Meet This Year's 'Prime Time 25'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- STUDY: Gay Sex Helps Humans Bond and Survive
- PHOTOS: Explore Genderqueer and Other Genders Beyond the Binary