Etheridge, Cherry make Time's 100
April 13 2005 12:00 AM ET
Time magazine has published a list of 100 men and women "whose power, talent, or moral example is transforming the world," and two openly gay celebrities made the cut. Melissa Etheridge is praised by Lisa Marie Presley for the way she "just writes incredible songs and sings and plays her heart out," while Desperate Housewives creator Marc Cherry is affectionately called "Shark Mary" by Felicity Huffman, who adds, "The guy could make the tax codes funny."
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- WATCH: Daily Show Correspondent Takes on Antigay Ark. Pastor
- Living Trans, From Iran to New York City
- Omar Sharif Jr. Featured on Arabic TV News