Etheridge, Cherry make Time's 100
April 13 2005 12:00 AM ET
Time magazine has published a list of 100 men and women "whose power, talent, or moral example is transforming the world," and two openly gay celebrities made the cut. Melissa Etheridge is praised by Lisa Marie Presley for the way she "just writes incredible songs and sings and plays her heart out," while Desperate Housewives creator Marc Cherry is affectionately called "Shark Mary" by Felicity Huffman, who adds, "The guy could make the tax codes funny."
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'