Etheridge, Cherry make Time's 100
April 13 2005 12:00 AM ET
Time magazine has published a list of 100 men and women "whose power, talent, or moral example is transforming the world," and two openly gay celebrities made the cut. Melissa Etheridge is praised by Lisa Marie Presley for the way she "just writes incredible songs and sings and plays her heart out," while Desperate Housewives creator Marc Cherry is affectionately called "Shark Mary" by Felicity Huffman, who adds, "The guy could make the tax codes funny."
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- WATCH: Out Musician Mika Shares Video for 'Good Guys,' a Bittersweet Homage to Gay Men
- Op-ed: Let's Keep the Momentum Going After Win in Ireland
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- Vatican Official Calls Irish Marriage Vote 'Defeat for Humanity'