Etheridge, Cherry make Time's 100
April 12 2005 11:00 PM ET
Time magazine has published a list of 100 men and women "whose power, talent, or moral example is transforming the world," and two openly gay celebrities made the cut. Melissa Etheridge is praised by Lisa Marie Presley for the way she "just writes incredible songs and sings and plays her heart out," while Desperate Housewives creator Marc Cherry is affectionately called "Shark Mary" by Felicity Huffman, who adds, "The guy could make the tax codes funny."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model