Lee Pace joins cast of Capote film
April 19 2005 12:00 AM ET
Variety reports that actor Lee Pace (Soldier's Girl, Wonderfalls) has joined the cast of Every Word Is True, a film about out author Truman Capote and his writing of the true-crime classic In Cold Blood. Pace will play Dick Hickok, one of the two murderers at the center of the book, and he joins Toby Jones, Sandra Bullock, Daniel Craig, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Sigourney Weaver in the film, which Doug McGrath is directing for Warner Independent and Killer Films. A rival Capote project, starring Philip Seymour Hoffman, is also in the works.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Ethics Complaint Filed Against Texas AG Over Stance on Marriage Licenses
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Trans Woman Who Expanded Facebook's Gender Options Banned For Not Using 'Real Name'
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members