Lee Pace joins cast of Capote film
April 19 2005 12:00 AM ET
Variety reports that actor Lee Pace (Soldier's Girl, Wonderfalls) has joined the cast of Every Word Is True, a film about out author Truman Capote and his writing of the true-crime classic In Cold Blood. Pace will play Dick Hickok, one of the two murderers at the center of the book, and he joins Toby Jones, Sandra Bullock, Daniel Craig, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Sigourney Weaver in the film, which Doug McGrath is directing for Warner Independent and Killer Films. A rival Capote project, starring Philip Seymour Hoffman, is also in the works.
- WATCH: Kentucky Clerk Defies Court Again, Turns Away Same-Sex Couple a Third Time
- TBT: Mid-Century Dreamboats
- Trayvon Martin Killer George Zimmerman Proves He's a Racist Homophobe
- Why This Latina Photographer Documented the Moment She Came Out to Her Parents
- We Made Lily Tomlin Cry
- WATCH: Did a Texas Chef Refuse to Cater This Couple's Wedding?