New Eminem video features lesbian puppets and self-mockery
May 24 2005 12:00 AM ET
ContactMusic.com reports that Eminem's new video "Ass Like That," is bound to ruffle a few feathers, although it also indicates that the rapper has more of a sense of humor about himself. For one thing, it features an introductory monologue from Triumph the Insult Comic Dog (a puppet creation of comedian Robert Smigel), who famously annoyed Eminem at the 2002 MTV Video Music Awards; in his opening bit, Triumph suggests that Sir Elton John only became friendly with the rapper because of the latter's oral sex skills. The video also features puppet versions of Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen making out in a movie theater.
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People
- Is It Time for These Indiana Events to Relocate?
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'