Elton John's wedding location published
December 10 2005 1:00 AM ET
The legal notice
for Elton John's commitment ceremony to partner David
Furnish has been published, thus likely ending their desire
for a low-key ceremony. The BBC reports the official
notification of their ceremony was put on display at
Maidenhead Town Hall, outside London, alongside the
other impending weddings and partnerships.
They intend to
hold the ceremony on December 21 in the same place where
Prince Charles married Camilla Parker-Bowles. Local council
leader Mary Rose Gliksten says they're working with
police to manage the crowds that are expected to show
up. John has said he and Furnish want a quiet ceremony
with only their parents as witnesses. (AP)
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Tim Cook on Standing Up to Discrimination: 'It’s Time for All of Us'
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media