Nip/Tuck scores record ratings in season finale
December 23 2005 1:00 AM ET
Nip/Tuck, from gay creator Ryan Murphy, scored
record ratings for the FX network with its third-season
finale this week, reports Reuters. Tuesday's episode,
which featured the long-awaited unmasking of serial
killer the Carver, garnered 5.7 million viewers, the
most for an episode of an FX original series ever. Of those
viewers, 3.9 million were in the demographically desirable
18-to-49 age group, making it the number 1 cable
series among said demographic. Even after switching
from summer to fall, Nip/Tuck had its best
ratings averages this season. (Advocate.com)
- 5 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- George Takei Joins Gamers in Shunning Indiana
- Michigan Woman Sues Planet Fitness Over Trans-Inclusive Locker Room