Elton John's civil partnership certificate released
BY Matthew Van Atta
December 30 2005 12:00 AM ET
BBC News reports
that Elton John and David Furnish's civil partnership
certificate was released for public consumption after the
couple tied the knot on December 21. According to the
paperwork, both men's mothers acted as witnesses to
the ceremony. Sir Elton's occupation was listed as
musician, while Furnish's was filmmaker. The certificate
also noted that Sir Elton's previous marriage (to
Renata Blauel) had been dissolved and that his middle
name is Hercules, a name he took when he officially
changed his name from Reginald Kenneth Dwight.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- Reality Special My Husband’s Not Gay: Deep in Denial?
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Hands Down, the Single Best Quote of 2014
- Op-ed: Trans Glamour Versus Trans Activism
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment