January's In the Life explores youth issues
December 31 2005 1:00 AM ET
edition of the syndicated newsmagazine In the Life
will examine what it's like to be young and gay in
America. Hosted by Ani DiFranco, the show will profile
gay bloggers, teen activists, and transgender youth. For
more information and broadcast times, visit ITL.tv.
- Pride at Work Tells HRC: ‘Enough Is Enough’
- WATCH: Antigay Ky. Clerk Inadvertently Married This Queer Couple
- WATCH: How This 12-Year-Old Lacrosse Player Found His Courage
- WATCH: Will Ian McKellen Marry Derek Jacobi?
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility