BY Advocate.com Editors
October 27 2009 2:25 PM ET
It didn’t take long for the gossip mill to begin rumbling with rumors of a romance between newly single actresses Cherry Jones and Jodie Foster on the set of their film The Beaver. Foster is directing Jones and Mel Gibson in the comedy about a man who treats a beaver hand puppet as a living creature. Foster will also appear in the film, scheduled for release in 2010.
Blogger Perez Hilton quotes National Enquirer, saying "There was definite chemistry between them when they met and everyone on the set is buzzing that the two make an adorable couple. They both seem incredibly happy."
Emmy award-winner Jones recently revealed she has amicably ended her long-term relationship with actress Sarah Paulson. Foster, who has never publicly proclaimed her sexuality, is said to have split with producer Cynthia Mort earlier this year.
Hilton later updated his report, stating that the Enquirer’s sources are wrong and the two single actresses are definitely not dating.
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Alan Cumming Is Bisexual — And You Might Be Too
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument