BY Advocate.com Editors
October 27 2009 1:25 PM ET
It didn’t take long for the gossip mill to begin rumbling with rumors of a romance between newly single actresses Cherry Jones and Jodie Foster on the set of their film The Beaver. Foster is directing Jones and Mel Gibson in the comedy about a man who treats a beaver hand puppet as a living creature. Foster will also appear in the film, scheduled for release in 2010.
Blogger Perez Hilton quotes National Enquirer, saying "There was definite chemistry between them when they met and everyone on the set is buzzing that the two make an adorable couple. They both seem incredibly happy."
Emmy award-winner Jones recently revealed she has amicably ended her long-term relationship with actress Sarah Paulson. Foster, who has never publicly proclaimed her sexuality, is said to have split with producer Cynthia Mort earlier this year.
Hilton later updated his report, stating that the Enquirer’s sources are wrong and the two single actresses are definitely not dating.
- Buck Angel Shuts Down Transgender Surgery Fundraising Site
- PHOTOS: 6 Couples Australia's High Court Says Aren't Married Anymore
- One Day in Big Gaylarious America
- WATCH: The Best of LGBT Chorus Holiday Music
- Blogger: Salvation Army No Friend to LGBT Folks
- 10 Snarky Quotes That Will Make You Miss Michael Kors on Project Runway
- Day in LGBT America PHOTOS: One Day in Big Gaylarious America 1 hour 5 min ago
- Holiday Gifts for Everyone 15 Gifts to Keep You Gorgeous 2 hours 5 min ago
- Acceptance Matters Op-ed: Differences Don't Make Families Inferior 5:00 AM
- Parenting Nonprofit Serves Up Resource to Answer LGBT Parents' Questions 5:00 AM
- Marriage Equality Australia's High Court Says These Couples Aren't Married December 11 2013 8:37 PM
- Women Meet Gender Scientist Anne Fausto-Sterling December 11 2013 7:42 PM
- Women WATCH: Michelle Chamuel Returns to The Voice with 'Go Down Singing' December 11 2013 7:10 PM