BY Julie Bolcer
January 26 2010 12:40 PM ET
Comedian Tracey Ullman debuted her impression of MSNBC host Rachel Maddow on Monday.
Ullman impersonated the lesbian anchor in her latest installment of Tracey Ullman’s State of the Union, which premiered on Showtime Monday, just in time for the real thing to be delivered by President Barack Obama on Wednesday.
In the segment below Ullman portrays Maddow about to sit for the makeup artist, which she calls “the least favorite thing about having my own TV show.”
Arianna Huffington, also portrayed by Ullman, is seated next to her.
Viewers will no doubt have opinions on which liberal media icon Ullman impersonates more deftly. The comedian is scheduled to appear on The Rachel Maddow Show on Thursday.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Photography Photos: Cuba Libre 5:29 AM
- Television These 20 Sexy Pics of Stephen Amell Will Hit Your Bullseye May 17 2013 9:00 PM
- Politics Portugal Approves Adoption Rights for Same-Sex Spouses May 17 2013 8:32 PM
- Pride S.F. Gay Couple Throw Fund-raiser for Trans Woman's Breast Implants May 17 2013 7:18 PM
- Marriage Equality WATCH: Marriage Equality a Big Story? Not on Fox News May 17 2013 7:18 PM
- Women Jonathan Groff/Troian Bellisario Starrer C.O.G. to Open Outfest May 17 2013 7:04 PM
- Style WATCH: Nasty Pig Meets Naughty Dog May 17 2013 7:00 PM