BY Julie Bolcer
January 27 2010 9:10 AM ET
Ronnie Kroell, the gay runner-up in the first season of Bravo’s Make Me a Supermodel, reportedly wants to pose naked and show it all for Playgirl.
According to ChicagoPride.com, sources say that Kroell and Playgirl are in negotiations, but the 26-year-old Kroell could not be reached to confirm the information.
Kroell, a Chicago native, now lives in New York and spends his time as a model and student. During the Bravo series, he grew popular because he made charitable contributions and conducted a “bromance” with Ben DiChiara, his straight, married housemate.
- WATCH: Mom Affirms Her Love in Son's Coming-Out Video
- Wives Want To Know If Their Husbands Are Gay
- Op-ed: We're Here, We're Queer, We're Not Part of a Pair
- Buck Angel Shuts Down Transgender Surgery Fundraising Site
- WATCH: Lesbian Friend Might Convert Kids, Says Pat Robertson
- Op-ed: Two and a Half Men Introduces Trans Character, Manages to Stay Respectful
- Women 17 Reasons to Swoon Over Androgynous Model Harmony Boucher 1 hour 55 min ago
- Travel WestJet Showers Fliers With Holiday Gifts 2 hours 25 min ago
- Television 5 Reasons to Plug In to Masters of Sex 7:22 PM
- Travel VIDEO: Travel Helps People Live Longer, Says Study 6:35 PM
- Music WATCH: Melissa Etheridge Debuts Song to Help Gay Russians 6:08 PM
- Religion WATCH: Lesbian Friend Might Convert Kids, Warns Robertson 6:03 PM
- Women 3 Gay Lady-Related Golden Globe Nominations that Make Us Happy! 4:20 PM