BY Julie Bolcer
January 27 2010 10:10 AM ET
Ronnie Kroell, the gay runner-up in the first season of Bravo’s Make Me a Supermodel, reportedly wants to pose naked and show it all for Playgirl.
According to ChicagoPride.com, sources say that Kroell and Playgirl are in negotiations, but the 26-year-old Kroell could not be reached to confirm the information.
Kroell, a Chicago native, now lives in New York and spends his time as a model and student. During the Bravo series, he grew popular because he made charitable contributions and conducted a “bromance” with Ben DiChiara, his straight, married housemate.
- Op-ed: Gay Nightlife Is Dead — Long Live Gay Nightlife
- WATCH: Sprint Sends Customer Email to 'Gay Sissyboy'
- Op-ed: Rethinking the Shame Game Against Homophobes
- WATCH: Ala. Woman Charged With Murder of Son's Boyfriend
- Op-ed: How Not to React When an LGBT Teacher Is Fired
- Op-ed: I'm a Gay Guy at a Christian College