BY Advocate.com Editors
April 01 2010 9:20 AM ET
True Blood star Anna Paquin came out as bisexual while filming a public service announcement for the True Colors Fund, the organization founded by Cyndi Lauper to raise money for gay rights.
"I'm Anna Paquin. I'm bisexual, and I give a damn," the actress said into the camera while filming her PSA, according to Radar Online.
The 27-year-old actress, who won an Oscar for Best Supporting Actress in The Piano when she was just 11 years old, is currently engaged to her True Blood costar Stephen Moyer.
Other celebs taking part in the “Give a Damn” campaign include Cynthia Nixon, Whoopi Goldberg, Elton John, and Kim Kardashian.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Hands Down, the Single Best Quote of 2014
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship