BY Advocate.com Editors
April 01 2010 10:20 AM ET
True Blood star Anna Paquin came out as bisexual while filming a public service announcement for the True Colors Fund, the organization founded by Cyndi Lauper to raise money for gay rights.
"I'm Anna Paquin. I'm bisexual, and I give a damn," the actress said into the camera while filming her PSA, according to Radar Online.
The 27-year-old actress, who won an Oscar for Best Supporting Actress in The Piano when she was just 11 years old, is currently engaged to her True Blood costar Stephen Moyer.
Other celebs taking part in the “Give a Damn” campaign include Cynthia Nixon, Whoopi Goldberg, Elton John, and Kim Kardashian.
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- WATCH: Ariz. High School Throws Out Ballots for Lesbian Homecoming Couple
- Holder's Final Vow to Supreme Court: Uphold Marriage Equality
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'