BY Advocate.com Editors
April 01 2010 10:20 AM ET
True Blood star Anna Paquin came out as bisexual while filming a public service announcement for the True Colors Fund, the organization founded by Cyndi Lauper to raise money for gay rights.
"I'm Anna Paquin. I'm bisexual, and I give a damn," the actress said into the camera while filming her PSA, according to Radar Online.
The 27-year-old actress, who won an Oscar for Best Supporting Actress in The Piano when she was just 11 years old, is currently engaged to her True Blood costar Stephen Moyer.
Other celebs taking part in the “Give a Damn” campaign include Cynthia Nixon, Whoopi Goldberg, Elton John, and Kim Kardashian.
- Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT
- A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- Does Expansion of Rights Also Expand Antigay Violence?
- Schumer Admits Reason He Left Gays Out of Immigration 'Provides Little Comfort'
- Op-ed: My Life as a Gay Boy Scout
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Women WATCH: Portia de Rossi Spills Ellen's Most Annoying Habit to Jennifer Aniston 18 min 10 sec ago
- Living Well Why Shacking Up Is Good For Your Health 24 min 13 sec ago
- Politics Schumer: The Reason We Excluded Gays Offers 'Little Comfort' 1 hour 20 min ago
- World News PHOTOS: Startling Response to Right-Winger's Suicide in Notre Dame 1 hour 49 min ago
- Crime Does Expansion of Rights Also Expand Antigay Violence? 2 hours 41 min ago
- Film New Man Of Steel and Wolverine Trailers Debut 9:03 AM
- Travel Top 10 Ways to Score and Upgrade on Your Next Flight 8:27 AM