Scott Baio's Wife Calls Jezebel Editors "Lesbian S**tasses"
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 21 2010 12:25 PM ET
Renee Baio, wife of ’70s and ’80s heartthrob Scott Baio, posted an antigay rant on her Facebook page, calling the editors of a gossip website that ran an article about her husband’s “antitaxes” tweet “lesbian shitasses.”
Jezebel.com posted a link to one of Scott Baio’s tweets last week, disabling comments for the story. Scott had tweeted, "Taxes are DONE...That should feed, house & provide medical for a few lazy non working people at my expense. Have a great Monday!"
After reading the post on Jezebel, Scott got mad, calling the editors “hypocrites” and wondering if they would also post his tweets about working with special needs kids and service animals.
Then his wife jumped into the argument, posting the following update on her Facebook page.
“(WARNING LABEL THIS IS NOT INDTENDED FOR CHILDREN OR TO OFFEND MY FAMILY OR FRDS) F**KYOU Jezebel.com web rag!!! You bunch of FAR LEFT lesbian shitasses!!!!! No wonder you’re all lesbos because what man in his right mind could put up with your cuntness? Scott Baio has more class in his piss than all of you all!!!!!”
Renee then took to Facebook a second time to defend her antigay rant by saying she has lesbian friends — “friends of all color, sizes, religious, diff. political views.”
Read the tweets here.
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- Michael Sam Released From Dallas Cowboys, Vows to Fight for Opportunity to 'Play Every Sunday'
- Playwright Responds to N.C. High School That Canceled Play Due to Gay Scene
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- S.C. Congressional Candidate: Beware of Gay 'Gremlins'
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas for the Catholic Who Suddenly Wants to Be Friends