Scott Baio's Wife Calls Jezebel Editors "Lesbian S**tasses"
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 21 2010 12:25 PM ET
Renee Baio, wife of ’70s and ’80s heartthrob Scott Baio, posted an antigay rant on her Facebook page, calling the editors of a gossip website that ran an article about her husband’s “antitaxes” tweet “lesbian shitasses.”
Jezebel.com posted a link to one of Scott Baio’s tweets last week, disabling comments for the story. Scott had tweeted, "Taxes are DONE...That should feed, house & provide medical for a few lazy non working people at my expense. Have a great Monday!"
After reading the post on Jezebel, Scott got mad, calling the editors “hypocrites” and wondering if they would also post his tweets about working with special needs kids and service animals.
Then his wife jumped into the argument, posting the following update on her Facebook page.
“(WARNING LABEL THIS IS NOT INDTENDED FOR CHILDREN OR TO OFFEND MY FAMILY OR FRDS) F**KYOU Jezebel.com web rag!!! You bunch of FAR LEFT lesbian shitasses!!!!! No wonder you’re all lesbos because what man in his right mind could put up with your cuntness? Scott Baio has more class in his piss than all of you all!!!!!”
Renee then took to Facebook a second time to defend her antigay rant by saying she has lesbian friends — “friends of all color, sizes, religious, diff. political views.”
Read the tweets here.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- 19 Shows LGBT Viewers Can't Miss This Fall
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt
- Faking It's Michael J. Willett Is the Teen Heartthrob We've Been Waiting For
- WATCH: Ellen Does Pot Brownies With Matthew McConaughey