Chris Colfer Open to Gay Kiss
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 01 2010 10:45 AM ET
Glee star Chris Colfer said he would not mind his character, Kurt, sharing an on-screen kiss with a new boyfriend — whoever that may be.
According to E! Online, Colfer said, "I'm fine with it. I don't know how middle America would feel about it, [but] if it's done in a tasteful way... I want it to be very cute and have people go, 'Aw!'"
Speaking at the Emmys, Colfer said he could not reveal the identity of the boyfriend, although some speculate it could be the Sam character, played by Chord Overstreet.
"I can't say anything without getting in trouble these days," Colfer told E! Online. "We're going to be the power couple of the school. We better be."
- Boston: Major Beer Sponsor Pulls Out of St. Pat's Parade
- Op-ed: The Lasting Impact of Out TV Teens on LGBT Youth
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- Ready and Looking: The Dilemma of a 20-Something
- WATCH: Rachel Maddow Blasts Critics of Obama's Funny or Die Interview
- HHS Orders Insurers to Cover All Married Same-Sex Couples
- Media Vox Editor in Chief Defends Hiring of 'Homophobic' Gay Writer 20 sec ago
- Health HHS Orders Insurers to Cover All Married Same-Sex Couples 23 min 21 sec ago
- Politics Big Repub Donors Fund Push for ENDA 1 hour 5 min ago
- Love and Sex Ready and Looking: The Dilemma of a 20-Something 1 hour 6 min ago
- Media WATCH: Rachel Maddow Blasts Critics of Obama's Funny or Die Interview 1 hour 26 min ago
- Arts & Entertainment Game Developers Conference Tackles LGBT Representation in Video Games 1 hour 30 min ago
- Politics Meet the 21-Year-Old Gay Republican Running for Idaho Legislature 1 hour 57 min ago