Chris Colfer Open to Gay Kiss
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 01 2010 10:45 AM ET
Glee star Chris Colfer said he would not mind his character, Kurt, sharing an on-screen kiss with a new boyfriend — whoever that may be.
According to E! Online, Colfer said, "I'm fine with it. I don't know how middle America would feel about it, [but] if it's done in a tasteful way... I want it to be very cute and have people go, 'Aw!'"
Speaking at the Emmys, Colfer said he could not reveal the identity of the boyfriend, although some speculate it could be the Sam character, played by Chord Overstreet.
"I can't say anything without getting in trouble these days," Colfer told E! Online. "We're going to be the power couple of the school. We better be."
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Arkansas County Clerk Resigns Over Marriage Equality
- Op-ed: Why, No Matter What, I Still Can't Marry My Girlfriend
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Texas Pastor Now Says He Didn't Mean He'd Really Set Himself Aflame