Chris Colfer Open to Gay Kiss
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 01 2010 10:45 AM ET
Glee star Chris Colfer said he would not mind his character, Kurt, sharing an on-screen kiss with a new boyfriend — whoever that may be.
According to E! Online, Colfer said, "I'm fine with it. I don't know how middle America would feel about it, [but] if it's done in a tasteful way... I want it to be very cute and have people go, 'Aw!'"
Speaking at the Emmys, Colfer said he could not reveal the identity of the boyfriend, although some speculate it could be the Sam character, played by Chord Overstreet.
"I can't say anything without getting in trouble these days," Colfer told E! Online. "We're going to be the power couple of the school. We better be."
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- Outrage After Major Minn. Paper Sells Transphobic Coalition Full-Page Ad
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- Bible-Quoting Man Shoots Couple With BB Gun Outside Minneapolis Gay Bar