Chris Colfer Open to Gay Kiss
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 01 2010 9:45 AM ET
Glee star Chris Colfer said he would not mind his character, Kurt, sharing an on-screen kiss with a new boyfriend — whoever that may be.
According to E! Online, Colfer said, "I'm fine with it. I don't know how middle America would feel about it, [but] if it's done in a tasteful way... I want it to be very cute and have people go, 'Aw!'"
Speaking at the Emmys, Colfer said he could not reveal the identity of the boyfriend, although some speculate it could be the Sam character, played by Chord Overstreet.
"I can't say anything without getting in trouble these days," Colfer told E! Online. "We're going to be the power couple of the school. We better be."
- Don't Miss the Message in Rome's Beautiful Christmas Lights
- Colo. Bakery's Refusal to Bake Gay Wedding Cake Is Discrimination, Judge Rules
- WATCH: Pastor Rick Warren's Orwellian 'Doublespeak' on Marriage Equality
- Colo. School Board Member Denies Existence of Gay, Trans Identities
- Hot Sheet: Hark the Herald Angel Swings
- WATCH: Elton John Slams 'Inhumane, Isolating' Anti-LGBT Laws In Russia
- Transgender Gay, Trans Identities Don't Exist, Says Colo. School Board Member 1 hour 51 min ago
- World News PHOTOS: Don't Miss the Message in Rome's Beautiful New Lights 1:47 AM
- Travel Wedding Bells Ring Down Under December 07 2013 3:33 PM
- Religion WATCH: Rick Warren's 'Doublespeak' on Marriage Equality December 07 2013 3:32 PM
- Entertainment News Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Score 7 Grammy Nominations December 07 2013 1:32 PM
- Marriage Equality Washington's Weddings Were 17 Percent Gay Last Year December 07 2013 8:00 AM
- Marriage Equality Colo. Bakery's Refusal to Bake Gay Wedding Cake Is Discrimination December 07 2013 7:00 AM