Kathy Griffin Going After Willow Palin
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 03 2011 9:35 AM ET
Comedian Kathy Griffin managed to avoid swearing on the New Year’s Eve broadcast on CNN, but she did promise to take down Willow Palin for her use of homophobic slurs on Facebook.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, Griffin said that the 16-year-old daughter of former Alaska governor Sarah Palin is a legitimate target because she called a boy a “fa---t” on Facebook in November. The comedian already has taken on the governor, her husband, Todd, and her daughter Bristol.
"She's called people a fa---t on Facebook a couple of times," said Griffin. "You don't throw around the f word without hearing from me about it."
- Here's How Trans Folks Welcomed Caitlyn Jenner to the Twitterverse
- WATCH: John Oliver Eviscerates Vatican's Hypocrisy on Irish Marriage Equality
- 12 Gay Male Pop Stars and Their Long-Term Partners
- WATCH: The Right-Wing Dissing of Caitlyn Jenner Begins
- PHOTOS: First Ever Pride in St. Charles, MO
- The Great Ambiguity of a President Lindsey Graham