Kathy Griffin Going After Willow Palin
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 03 2011 8:35 AM ET
Comedian Kathy Griffin managed to avoid swearing on the New Year’s Eve broadcast on CNN, but she did promise to take down Willow Palin for her use of homophobic slurs on Facebook.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, Griffin said that the 16-year-old daughter of former Alaska governor Sarah Palin is a legitimate target because she called a boy a “fa---t” on Facebook in November. The comedian already has taken on the governor, her husband, Todd, and her daughter Bristol.
"She's called people a fa---t on Facebook a couple of times," said Griffin. "You don't throw around the f word without hearing from me about it."
- 6 Bad Signs of a Good Relationship
- PHOTOS: Jesus Days
- 90,000-Plus and Counting: Petition to Cancel Duggars' Show Gains Momentum
- Lesbian Couple Worries Antigay Slur on Google Maps is a Hate Crime
- Transgender Pioneer and Stone Butch Blues Author Leslie Feinberg Has Died
- Is Winnie the Pooh Transgender or Intersex?