Kathy Griffin Going After Willow Palin
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 03 2011 9:35 AM ET
Comedian Kathy Griffin managed to avoid swearing on the New Year’s Eve broadcast on CNN, but she did promise to take down Willow Palin for her use of homophobic slurs on Facebook.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, Griffin said that the 16-year-old daughter of former Alaska governor Sarah Palin is a legitimate target because she called a boy a “fa---t” on Facebook in November. The comedian already has taken on the governor, her husband, Todd, and her daughter Bristol.
"She's called people a fa---t on Facebook a couple of times," said Griffin. "You don't throw around the f word without hearing from me about it."
- WATCH: President Obama Tells Morehouse Grads 'Be the Best Husband to Your Boyfriend'
- Op-ed: Religion Shouldn't Be an Excuse for Discrimination
- WATCH: Ben Affleck and SNL Crew Go to Ex-Gay Camp
- Texas Man Resurrects Suit Alleging AG Fired Him for Being Gay
- The Miseducation of Destin Holmes
- WATCH: The Cure for Gay Wedding-Related Depression
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Commentary Op-ed: Religion Shouldn't Be an Excuse for Discrimination 4:40 AM
- Current Issue The Miseducation of Destin Holmes 4:00 AM
- Politics Obama to Grads: 'Be the Best Husband to Your Boyfriend' May 20 2013 7:56 PM
- Crime Thousands Rally Against Anti-LGBT Violence in NYC May 20 2013 7:35 PM
- Women WATCH: Ellen Responds To Abercrombie's Sizeist CEO - 'Fitch, Please!' May 20 2013 7:26 PM
- Marriage Equality WATCH: Matthew Morrison Can't Even Make Sense of Marriage Inequality May 20 2013 7:00 PM
- Law Texas Man Resurrects Suit Alleging AG Fired Him for Being Gay May 20 2013 6:48 PM