Kathy Griffin Going After Willow Palin
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 03 2011 9:35 AM ET
Comedian Kathy Griffin managed to avoid swearing on the New Year’s Eve broadcast on CNN, but she did promise to take down Willow Palin for her use of homophobic slurs on Facebook.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, Griffin said that the 16-year-old daughter of former Alaska governor Sarah Palin is a legitimate target because she called a boy a “fa---t” on Facebook in November. The comedian already has taken on the governor, her husband, Todd, and her daughter Bristol.
"She's called people a fa---t on Facebook a couple of times," said Griffin. "You don't throw around the f word without hearing from me about it."
- WATCH: Gay Couple Assaulted at Dallas BBQ in Chelsea
- WATCH: Jon Stewart's Mic-Drop on Antigay GOP's 'Slim Chances' at White House
- Meet the Same-Sex Couple Who Made Dodger Stadium Swoon
- WATCH: Ben Carson Thinks President Can Ignore Courts on Marriage Equality
- POLL: Americans Prefer Gay President to Evangelical or Tea Partier
- Op-ed: The Dire State of Louisiana LGBTs