Kathy Griffin Going After Willow Palin
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 03 2011 8:35 AM ET
Comedian Kathy Griffin managed to avoid swearing on the New Year’s Eve broadcast on CNN, but she did promise to take down Willow Palin for her use of homophobic slurs on Facebook.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, Griffin said that the 16-year-old daughter of former Alaska governor Sarah Palin is a legitimate target because she called a boy a “fa---t” on Facebook in November. The comedian already has taken on the governor, her husband, Todd, and her daughter Bristol.
"She's called people a fa---t on Facebook a couple of times," said Griffin. "You don't throw around the f word without hearing from me about it."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View