Joan Rivers for N.Y. Marriage Equality
BY Julie Bolcer
February 09 2011 11:10 AM ET
Joan Rivers joins the growing list of prominent New Yorkers to appear in a Human Rights Campaign video series for marriage equality.
“Do what you want. Got my own problems,” says the 77-year-old native New Yorker, who also made a splash Sunday with a Go Daddy Super Bowl ad that featured her and a super-toned body double.
Other videos in the New Yorkers for Marriage Equality campaign so far have included Barbara Bush, daughter of former President George W. Bush, New York City mayor Michael Bloomberg, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., Whoopi Goldberg, Kyra Sedgwick and Kevin Bacon, Julianne Moore, Moby, Fran Drescher, Jeanne Moutoussamy-Ashe, Kenneth Cole, and Daphne Rubin-Vega.
Watch the latest video with Joan Rivers.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- Op-ed: Why I Unfriended My Mother
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Leslie Jordan: I Threw 'Sweet Iced Tea, Not Coffee' in Starbucks Fight