Gaga Dresses as Condom on
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 17 2011 12:45 PM ET
Lady Gaga appeared on Good Morning America dressed as a latex condom to promote her work for safe sex and HIV/AIDS promotion.
The "Born This Way" singer discussed her new song, her appearance at the Grammy Awards in a giant egg, and her efforts with the MAC Viva Glam campaign, which raises awareness and money to fight HIV/AIDS.
GMA host Robin Roberts hailed the condom outfit as "fantastic."
Watch the video.
- WATCH: Funny or Die Spoofs Kim Davis With Clerks and Recreation
- Westboro Baptist Joins the Anti-Kim Davis Bandwagon But the Reason May Surprise You
- Newlywed Photos That Will Make Kim Davis's Head Spin
- Donald Trump Takes a Day to Get Up to Speed on Kim Davis
- WATCH: Deaf Meets LGBT in New Romantic Series
- WATCH: Steve Grand Is Going to Be This Marine's Date to Marine Ball