Gaga Dresses as Condom on
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 17 2011 12:45 PM ET
Lady Gaga appeared on Good Morning America dressed as a latex condom to promote her work for safe sex and HIV/AIDS promotion.
The "Born This Way" singer discussed her new song, her appearance at the Grammy Awards in a giant egg, and her efforts with the MAC Viva Glam campaign, which raises awareness and money to fight HIV/AIDS.
GMA host Robin Roberts hailed the condom outfit as "fantastic."
Watch the video.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- t.A.T.u. Singer OK with Lesbians, But Being Gay Is 'Unmanly'
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- WATCH: Straight Dad Punched For Calling Out Woman's Antigay Slurs
- WATCH: Students Silence Antigay Preacher With Song of Love