Gaga Dresses as Condom on
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 17 2011 12:45 PM ET
Lady Gaga appeared on Good Morning America dressed as a latex condom to promote her work for safe sex and HIV/AIDS promotion.
The "Born This Way" singer discussed her new song, her appearance at the Grammy Awards in a giant egg, and her efforts with the MAC Viva Glam campaign, which raises awareness and money to fight HIV/AIDS.
GMA host Robin Roberts hailed the condom outfit as "fantastic."
Watch the video.
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- 14 Stunning Photos of LGBT Military Personnel
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- PHOTOS: Let's Take a Long Look at Long Beach Pride
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida