Gaga Dresses as Condom on
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 17 2011 11:45 AM ET
Lady Gaga appeared on Good Morning America dressed as a latex condom to promote her work for safe sex and HIV/AIDS promotion.
The "Born This Way" singer discussed her new song, her appearance at the Grammy Awards in a giant egg, and her efforts with the MAC Viva Glam campaign, which raises awareness and money to fight HIV/AIDS.
GMA host Robin Roberts hailed the condom outfit as "fantastic."
Watch the video.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Obama Bundler, HRC Founder Terry Bean Arrested on Sex Crimes Charges
- Op-ed: How Gay Genius Alan Turing Got Me Through Middle School
- Op-ed: Why I Quit My Job at the United Nations
- Smoke Signals' Gay Actor Turned Doctor Lands New Career-Defining Role
- Robbie Rogers's Memoir Kicks Around Depression, Redemption, And Coming Out