Kelly Osbourne Wants Baby With Gay Friend
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 08 2011 11:55 AM ET
Kelly Osbourne wants to have a baby with her gay best friend following a highly publicized breakup with fiancé Luke Worrall, a model who reportedly cheated on her with both men and women.
The Independent Online reports that Osbourne, now dating musician Rob Damiani and modeling for Madonna and daughter Lourdes’s Material Girl clothing line, expressed her wish to Closer magazine.
“I’m fed up with straight men — I’d love a baby with my gay best friend Nate,” she said. “We’d be the perfect parents and my mum would love it!”
Osbourne, 26, split with Worrall after it was revealed that he had an affair with transgender model Elle Schneider. Since then, many people have emerged to say they had sex with Worrall while he was in a relationship with Osbourne.
- LGBT Exclusion Costs St. Paddy's Parades
- Billy Graham's Son: Obama Could Learn from Putin's Homophobia
- Fred Phelps Ex-Communicated and Near Death?
- WATCH: First Gay Hug Parodies First Kiss Viral Video
- A Brief History of Gays And The St. Patrick's Day Parade
- Op-ed: The Lasting Impact of Out TV Teens on LGBT Youth
- Commentary Op-ed: The Policies Keeping Trans People From Military Service 53 min 33 sec ago
- Politics A Brief History of Gays And The St. Patrick's Day Parade 3:00 AM
- Love and Sex WATCH: First Gay Hug Parodies First Kiss Viral Video 2:19 AM
- Religion LGBT Exclusion Costs St. Paddy's Parades 2:10 AM
- Military Boston Mayor Snubs Homophobic St. Patrick's Day Parade March 16 2014 5:34 PM
- Religion Fred Phelps Ex-Communicated and Near Death? March 16 2014 1:41 PM
- Arts & Entertainment Madonna... in Game of Thrones? March 16 2014 1:12 PM