Kelly Osbourne Wants Baby With Gay Friend
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 08 2011 11:55 AM ET
Kelly Osbourne wants to have a baby with her gay best friend following a highly publicized breakup with fiancé Luke Worrall, a model who reportedly cheated on her with both men and women.
The Independent Online reports that Osbourne, now dating musician Rob Damiani and modeling for Madonna and daughter Lourdes’s Material Girl clothing line, expressed her wish to Closer magazine.
“I’m fed up with straight men — I’d love a baby with my gay best friend Nate,” she said. “We’d be the perfect parents and my mum would love it!”
Osbourne, 26, split with Worrall after it was revealed that he had an affair with transgender model Elle Schneider. Since then, many people have emerged to say they had sex with Worrall while he was in a relationship with Osbourne.
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- Michigan Woman Sues Planet Fitness Over Trans-Inclusive Locker Room
- #TBT: The Massive, Masculine Art of Robert Riggs