Kelly Osbourne Wants Baby With Gay Friend
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 08 2011 11:55 AM ET
Kelly Osbourne wants to have a baby with her gay best friend following a highly publicized breakup with fiancé Luke Worrall, a model who reportedly cheated on her with both men and women.
The Independent Online reports that Osbourne, now dating musician Rob Damiani and modeling for Madonna and daughter Lourdes’s Material Girl clothing line, expressed her wish to Closer magazine.
“I’m fed up with straight men — I’d love a baby with my gay best friend Nate,” she said. “We’d be the perfect parents and my mum would love it!”
Osbourne, 26, split with Worrall after it was revealed that he had an affair with transgender model Elle Schneider. Since then, many people have emerged to say they had sex with Worrall while he was in a relationship with Osbourne.
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- WATCH: Ariz. High School Throws Out Ballots for Lesbian Homecoming Couple
- Holder's Final Vow to Supreme Court: Uphold Marriage Equality