and Take Two
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 15 2011 2:05 PM ET
The former editors of XY Magazine and A&F Quarterly have teamed up to launch two new magazines that look a lot like XY and A&F Quarterly.
B Magazine is described as the "gay magazine of the future," mixing photos of “hot guys” with editorial about future design. All American Guys, which is all photos, takes its name from the South Florida–based modeling website AllAmericanGuys.com.
Peter Ian Cummings and Savas Abadabsis will oversee the two magazines, both of which are expected to launch in May.
The publishers write in a press release: "XY and the A&F Quarterly were known for their inspiring and daring photography, and Cummings and Abadsidis said they will continue that trend by photographing people across the country, especially in mid-America, as they both did before; and interviewing numerous celebrities — as well as photographing 'inspiring and cool gay people across America.'"
- WATCH: 'Christian' Family's Terrifying Response to Son Coming Out
- WATCH: Teen From Disturbing Video Explains How It Started
- MICHAEL SAM CUT FROM RAMS ROSTER
- WATCH: Dr. Drew Interviews Gay Teen Attacked by Christian Family
- Hot Sheet: Young, Cute, Dead
- Op-ed: This Is What Happens When a Generation Is Raised on LGBT Visibility