Girls Who Say They Like Girls
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 21 2010 6:55 PM ET
What she said: “I consider myself bisexual, and my philosophy is, everyone innately is, although I’ve never had a full-on relationship with a woman, just a couple of what I’d term half-assed dalliances.” — in the November 23, 1999, issue of The Advocate
What she was promoting: Will & Grace
- 5 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- Michigan Woman Sues Planet Fitness Over Trans-Inclusive Locker Room
- George Takei Joins Gamers in Shunning Indiana