Girls Who Say They Like Girls
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 21 2010 6:55 PM ET
What she said: "Put it this way, I've experimented definitely, but I have never had a steady girlfriend." — in the May 21, 2009, issue of The Sun
“I was very open and honest about that from the very beginning, and everyone was acting like it was some new trend. Go back four or five years, people, and you'll see the same answer.” — in the December 2009/January 2010 issue of The Advocate
What She Was Promoting: The Black Eyed Peas album The E.N.D. and the movie Nine
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- Ex-BYU Student Assaulted, Evicted After Coming Out