Girls Who Say They Like Girls
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 21 2010 6:55 PM ET
What she said: “I do like women ... I've only been in love with men. I've never been in love with a woman, but that's really what ["Poker Face"] is all about — why, when I was with my boyfriend, was I fantasizing about women? ... I've certainly had sexual relationships with women.” — on Barbara Walters's Most Fascinating People special, December 9, 2009
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- WATCH: Protestors Argue With Supporters of Antigay Michigan Repairman
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Op-ed: Leelah Alcorn 'Ciswashed' by the Media, White House