Holidays—It Should Be So Nice
BY Advocate Contributors
October 13 2010 4:00 AM ET
We really love the company Juniper Ridge. It offers unique wild-crafted products from the mountains and deserts of the American West. All of the plants used to make the products are harvested locally and sustainably. In particular, we are huge fans of the incense, soaps, and sachets. The scents are natural and authentic and truly evoke the smells and spirit of the great outdoors. The packaging is simple, rustic, and elegant, and the product range makes for fantastic gift giving.
Benjamin and Doug Burkman, founders of Burkman Bros., a men’s clothing line found in stores across the globe (BurkmanBros.com)
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- WATCH: Stonewall Movie Drops First Trailer