BY Brandon Voss
December 31 2010 11:40 AM ET
1. TV: OWN
Like Oprah Winfrey’s love for Gayle King, we’re pretty sure that our strictly platonic relationship with the media mogul’s new network will reduce us to tears of joy. No shock that OWN, which officially replaces the Discovery Health Channel as of noon January 1, will be very gay-inclusive: Queer Eye’s Carson Kressley, Iron Chef’s Cat Cora, financial guru Suze Orman, and Rosie O’Donnell will all host or cohost shows. Stay tuned!
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Vatican Official Calls Irish Marriage Vote 'Defeat for Humanity'
- WATCH: Out Musician Mika Shares Video for 'Good Guys,' a Bittersweet Homage to Gay Men
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- Op-ed: The Amtrak Accident Isn't Part of the Gay Agenda