BY Brandon Voss
December 31 2010 10:40 AM ET
1. TV: OWN
Like Oprah Winfrey’s love for Gayle King, we’re pretty sure that our strictly platonic relationship with the media mogul’s new network will reduce us to tears of joy. No shock that OWN, which officially replaces the Discovery Health Channel as of noon January 1, will be very gay-inclusive: Queer Eye’s Carson Kressley, Iron Chef’s Cat Cora, financial guru Suze Orman, and Rosie O’Donnell will all host or cohost shows. Stay tuned!
- Artist Spotlight: Carlos Barahona Possollo
- Patrick Stewart: 'Supporting Gay Rights Is Natural'
- Gallery of Geek: J. Bone
- Madonna's 12 Studio Albums Ranked
- George Takei Hosts My Husband's Not Straight — The Perfect Follow-Up to TLC's 'Not Gay' Reality Show
- Op-ed: 6 Lessons a Straight Couple Learned From Owning a Gay Bar