BY Brandon Voss
December 31 2010 11:40 AM ET
1. TV: OWN
Like Oprah Winfrey’s love for Gayle King, we’re pretty sure that our strictly platonic relationship with the media mogul’s new network will reduce us to tears of joy. No shock that OWN, which officially replaces the Discovery Health Channel as of noon January 1, will be very gay-inclusive: Queer Eye’s Carson Kressley, Iron Chef’s Cat Cora, financial guru Suze Orman, and Rosie O’Donnell will all host or cohost shows. Stay tuned!
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Op-ed: I Met My Best Friend on Grindr
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Op-ed: New Jersey's Most Antigay Teacher Shouldn't Have Her Job
- WATCH: The Weirdest Antigay Marriage Arguments Before the Supreme Court
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'