BY Brandon Voss
December 31 2010 10:40 AM ET
1. TV: OWN
Like Oprah Winfrey’s love for Gayle King, we’re pretty sure that our strictly platonic relationship with the media mogul’s new network will reduce us to tears of joy. No shock that OWN, which officially replaces the Discovery Health Channel as of noon January 1, will be very gay-inclusive: Queer Eye’s Carson Kressley, Iron Chef’s Cat Cora, financial guru Suze Orman, and Rosie O’Donnell will all host or cohost shows. Stay tuned!
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6