BY Brandon Voss
January 14 2011 1:35 PM ET
1. TV: American Idol and The 68th Annual Golden Globe Awards
Call it a pro-gay biased tie, but we’ll root for The Kids Are All Right, Glee, and Modern Family — particularly nominees Annette Bening, Julianne Moore, Chris Colfer, Jane Lynch, and Eric Stonestreet — when the Globes air January 16 on NBC with returning host Ricky Gervais. And as the revamped season 10 of Idol debuts January 20 on Fox, we hope new judge Jennifer Lopez can sniff out another gay superstar like Adam Lambert.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- Meet This Year's 'Prime Time 25'
- Why the Mississippi Marriage Win Is Our Most Important Yet
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'