BY Brandon Voss
January 14 2011 2:35 PM ET
1. TV: American Idol and The 68th Annual Golden Globe Awards
Call it a pro-gay biased tie, but we’ll root for The Kids Are All Right, Glee, and Modern Family — particularly nominees Annette Bening, Julianne Moore, Chris Colfer, Jane Lynch, and Eric Stonestreet — when the Globes air January 16 on NBC with returning host Ricky Gervais. And as the revamped season 10 of Idol debuts January 20 on Fox, we hope new judge Jennifer Lopez can sniff out another gay superstar like Adam Lambert.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- These Indiana Businesses Haven't Weighed in on Discrimination
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Gov. Mike Pence: 'This Is a Perception Problem'
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument