BY Brandon Voss
January 14 2011 2:35 PM ET
1. TV: American Idol and The 68th Annual Golden Globe Awards
Call it a pro-gay biased tie, but we’ll root for The Kids Are All Right, Glee, and Modern Family — particularly nominees Annette Bening, Julianne Moore, Chris Colfer, Jane Lynch, and Eric Stonestreet — when the Globes air January 16 on NBC with returning host Ricky Gervais. And as the revamped season 10 of Idol debuts January 20 on Fox, we hope new judge Jennifer Lopez can sniff out another gay superstar like Adam Lambert.
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Alabama's Antigay Judge Roy Moore Slapped With New Ethics Charges