BY Brandon Voss
January 21 2011 1:00 PM ET
7. TV: Archer
Shaking, not stirring, the spy genre with Mad Men and The Office, this cleverly irreverent animated series — which revolves around one of the sexiest cartoons ever — has already featured gay story lines and many homoerotic situations. But when the second season premieres January 27 on FX, we’ll see a lot more of Archer’s mustachioed archnemesis Ray Gillette, an out intelligence analyst voiced by series creator and writer Adam Reed.
6. TV: Holly’s World
When former Playboy Playmate Holly Madison’s Girls Next Door spin-off returns for a second season January 23 on E! so does Josh Strickland, her sassy Peepshow costar. Best known as Broadway’s Tarzan, Strickland opened up to The Advocateabout his sexuality for the first time last summer. This season the cute crooner hits the recording studio to work on his debut EP with songwriter-producer Damon Elliott, Dionne Warwick’s son.
5. FILM: No Strings Attached
Natalie Portman and Ashton Kutcher make platonic whoopee in this Ivan Reitman rom-com, which is in theaters January 21, and Chelsea Lately “staff homosexual” Guy Branum makes his feature film debut as Guy, a witty gay roommate and coworker of Portman’s character. “I got to spend a day staring at Ashton wearing nothing but a hand towel,” Branum told us. “And if you stick around for the credits, I even get a man.”
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People
- Michigan Woman Sues Planet Fitness Over Trans-Inclusive Locker Room
- WATCH: Trans Woman? No, But Karla Mosley Plays One on TV