BY Brandon Voss
January 21 2011 1:00 PM ET
1. TV: RuPaul’s Drag Race
With Seduction’s Michelle Visage stepping into Merle Ginsberg’s heels at the judges’ table, RuPaul’s groundbreaking drag competition returns for a third season January 24 on Logo. Can a white gurl or one of three plus-size divas finally win? After the glitter from the casting extravaganza settles, stay tuned for guest judges like Margaret Cho, Mike Ruiz, Chloë Sevigny, Lily Tomlin, Bruce Vilanch, Johnny Weir, and Vanessa Williams.
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- Alabama's Antigay Judge Roy Moore Slapped With New Ethics Charges
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- Living Trans, From Iran to New York City