BY Brandon Voss
March 11 2011 8:05 PM ET
10. FILM: Elektra Luxx
A sequel to Women in Trouble, Sebastian Gutiérrez’s fluffy indie comedy stars Carla Gugino as Elektra Luxx, a retired porn star on the road to reinvention. Friday Night Lights alum Adrianne Palicki — TV’s new Wonder Woman — plays Holly Rocket, a dimwitted porn pal with a serious crush on an escort played by Entourage’s Emmanuelle Chriqui. Look for a sensual lap dance dream sequence and a label-shunning confession.
9. TV: Beverly Hills Fabulous
Premiering March 14 on VH1, this hot-messy new reality series revolves around the staff and patrons of the Elgin Charles Salon, an upscale African-American beauty salon in Beverly Hills. While flamboyant owner Elgin Charles — a self-proclaimed “Emperor of Hair” — tries to globalize his hair empire with the help of ex-wife Jackée Harry, make an appointment with gay stylist Sean Cameron, a comically arrogant bleached-blond bitch.
8. THEATER: La Cage aux Folles
After Douglas Hodge and Kelsey Grammer flew the coop, Harvey Fierstein and Jeffrey Tambor took on this Tony-winning revival at Broadway’s Longacre Theatre. Because complications from recent hip surgery forced Tambor to bow out after only a dozen performances, Christopher Sieber graciously steps into the role of Georges starting March 11 — and two gay men playing the show’s gay couple makes now the best of times.
- Hillary Clinton's Rainbow Logo Leads Politicians Proclaiming 'Love Can't Wait'
- PHOTOS: The Scene at the Supreme Court As Marriage Equality is Considered
- See Where the Nation Stands On Marriage Equality — In One Graphic
- Marriage Equality Only Happened Because Grassroots Refused to Wait
- Op-ed: Hosting Ted Cruz Isn't Just Offensive to LGBT People
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps