BY Brandon Voss
March 11 2011 8:05 PM ET
1. FILM: Making the Boys
Out March 11, Crayton Robey’s captivating documentary celebrates the legacy of The Boys in the Band, Mart Crowley’s groundbreaking yet polarizing 1968 play and 1970 film that Cheyenne Jackson describes as “a bunch of queens getting drunk.” Half the fun is the insightful commentary — Christian Siriano never heard of it — and amazing archival footage like home movies of a 1965 party at Roddy McDowall’s beach house.
- Hillary Clinton's Rainbow Logo Leads Politicians Proclaiming 'Love Can't Wait'
- PHOTOS: The Scene at the Supreme Court As Marriage Equality is Considered
- See Where the Nation Stands On Marriage Equality — In One Graphic
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Op-ed: Hosting Ted Cruz Isn't Just Offensive to LGBT People
- Marriage Equality Only Happened Because Grassroots Refused to Wait