BY Brandon Voss
March 11 2011 8:05 PM ET
1. FILM: Making the Boys
Out March 11, Crayton Robey’s captivating documentary celebrates the legacy of The Boys in the Band, Mart Crowley’s groundbreaking yet polarizing 1968 play and 1970 film that Cheyenne Jackson describes as “a bunch of queens getting drunk.” Half the fun is the insightful commentary — Christian Siriano never heard of it — and amazing archival footage like home movies of a 1965 party at Roddy McDowall’s beach house.
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Same-Sex Couple's Kiss Sparks U.K. Bus Driver's Antigay Rant
- WATCH: CNN's Cooper, Lemon Explore Their Roots in Special Program