BY Brandon Voss
March 11 2011 8:05 PM ET
1. FILM: Making the Boys
Out March 11, Crayton Robey’s captivating documentary celebrates the legacy of The Boys in the Band, Mart Crowley’s groundbreaking yet polarizing 1968 play and 1970 film that Cheyenne Jackson describes as “a bunch of queens getting drunk.” Half the fun is the insightful commentary — Christian Siriano never heard of it — and amazing archival footage like home movies of a 1965 party at Roddy McDowall’s beach house.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- Ex-BYU Student Assaulted, Evicted After Coming Out