BY Brandon Voss
March 18 2011 1:00 PM ET
1. TV: The Fabulous Beekman Boys
When this addictive GLAAD Award–nominated docu-series returns March 22 on Planet Green, viewers will see if bickering urbanite couple Brent Ridge and Josh Kilmer-Purcell can make enough money on their upstate New York farm to let Kilmer-Purcell quit his day job in Manhattan. The second-season debut — expect a lot more of the llama diva! — coincides with the paperback release of Kilmer-Purcell’s memoir, The Bucolic Plague.
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- Michael Sam Released From Dallas Cowboys, Vows to Fight for Opportunity to 'Play Every Sunday'
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas for the Catholic Who Suddenly Wants to Be Friends
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- Myth or Truth: Can We Give Up Condoms?
- Playwright Responds to N.C. High School That Canceled Play Due to Gay Scene