BY Brandon Voss
March 18 2011 1:00 PM ET
1. TV: The Fabulous Beekman Boys
When this addictive GLAAD Award–nominated docu-series returns March 22 on Planet Green, viewers will see if bickering urbanite couple Brent Ridge and Josh Kilmer-Purcell can make enough money on their upstate New York farm to let Kilmer-Purcell quit his day job in Manhattan. The second-season debut — expect a lot more of the llama diva! — coincides with the paperback release of Kilmer-Purcell’s memoir, The Bucolic Plague.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Op-ed: Leelah Alcorn 'Ciswashed' by the Media, White House
- Bobby Jindal: Louisiana's Antigay Marriage Bill Isn't About Discrimination
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- RuPaul's Drag Race's Max: I Made a 'Grave Mistake'