BY Brandon Voss
March 18 2011 1:00 PM ET
1. TV: The Fabulous Beekman Boys
When this addictive GLAAD Award–nominated docu-series returns March 22 on Planet Green, viewers will see if bickering urbanite couple Brent Ridge and Josh Kilmer-Purcell can make enough money on their upstate New York farm to let Kilmer-Purcell quit his day job in Manhattan. The second-season debut — expect a lot more of the llama diva! — coincides with the paperback release of Kilmer-Purcell’s memoir, The Bucolic Plague.
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- WATCH: Stonewall Movie Drops First Trailer
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series