BY Brandon Voss
March 18 2011 12:00 PM ET
1. TV: The Fabulous Beekman Boys
When this addictive GLAAD Award–nominated docu-series returns March 22 on Planet Green, viewers will see if bickering urbanite couple Brent Ridge and Josh Kilmer-Purcell can make enough money on their upstate New York farm to let Kilmer-Purcell quit his day job in Manhattan. The second-season debut — expect a lot more of the llama diva! — coincides with the paperback release of Kilmer-Purcell’s memoir, The Bucolic Plague.
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Rocks The View
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- New Suicide Hotline Dedicated to Trans People Now Open for Calls
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'