BY Brandon Voss
March 25 2011 3:20 PM ET
7. EVENT: The Dinah 2011
At the 21st annual lesbian celebration, which rages March 30 through April 2 in Palm Springs, Calif., expect wild pool parties, classy cocktail mixers, sexy go-go girls, edgy lesbian comics, an acrobatic act by A Marine Story’s Dreya Weber, and cast members from both The L Word and The Real L Word. This year’s headlining performers include two pocketfuls of sunshine: Natasha Bedingfield and out country singer Chely Wright.
6. MUSIC: Femme Fatale, Britney Spears; I Remember Me, Jennifer Hudson; I Am the Dance Commander + I Command You to Dance: The Remix Album, Ke$ha; Between Two Lungs, Florence + the Machine
Can’t make the Dinah? Throw your own party with these new girl-power releases. You’ll dance to Britney’s latest till the world ends — or until you get distracted by J-Hud’s second collection of sassy R&B slow jams. Meanwhile, Ke$ha adds live staple “F**k Him He’s A DJ” to club-ready remixes of her greatest hits, and Florence Welch expands her Lungs reissue with remixes, live tracks, and Eclipse single “Heavy in Your Arms.”
5. BOOK: Million Dollar Agent: Brokering the Dream, Josh Flagg
Joining his reality costar Madison Hildebrand, celebrity real estate agent Josh Flagg publicly came out as gay on a recent episode of Bravo’s Million Dollar Listing, but he sells the whole story in his new book, which is part inspirational memoir and part how-to real estate manual. His Los Angeles properties may be pricey, but you can afford to read all about his unusual childhood, his lavish lifestyle, his world travels, and his boyfriend, Colton.
- Leslie Jordan: I Threw 'Sweet Iced Tea, Not Coffee' in Starbucks Fight
- Texas Rep.: Strand Gays on an Island, See What Happens
- Op-ed: Why I Unfriended My Mother
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40