BY Brandon Voss
April 29 2011 4:30 AM ET
1. MUSIC: Supposed Unknown, Eric Himan
Produced by trans singer-songwriter Namoli Brennet, Eric Himan’s seventh studio album, which drops May 2, might just be the out pop-folk rocker’s most mature, radio-friendly effort yet. His melodic gumbo of blues, soul, and Motown flavors takes listeners on an urgent, satisfying journey, driving fast and free down a dusty trail of tears and joy. Inspired by an LGBT event in North Carolina, “Out in the Outer Banks” is a highlight.
- Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT
- Schumer Admits Reason He Left Gays Out of Immigration 'Provides Little Comfort'
- Donald Rumsfeld Isn't Sure, But Marriage Equality Might Lead to Polygamy
- Op-ed: My Life as a Gay Boy Scout
- Does Expansion of Rights Also Expand Antigay Violence?
- Harvey Milk Day Has Group Worried About 'Indoctrinating' Kids
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Sports Water Polo Player Addresses WeHo City Council in Speedo 26 min 31 sec ago
- Comics and Graphic Novels This Gay Superhero Comic Is So Super Duper 1 hour 26 min ago
- The End of Bullying Could Video Games Be a Cure for Anti-LGBT Bullying? 2 hours 11 min ago
- Women Kaitlyn Hunt's Lawyer: Possible Plea Deal, But No Felony For Same-Sex High School Relationship 7:03 PM
- Military Donald Rumsfeld Isn't Sure, But Marriage Equality Might Lead to Polygamy 7:01 PM
- Internet WATCH: The First AIDS Generation in Giant Town Hall 6:16 PM
- Politics Joe Biden Praises Jewish Leaders for Marriage Equality 6:09 PM