BY Brandon Voss
June 08 2011 8:30 PM ET
4. DVD/ TV: Pretty Little Liars
Got a secret? We can’t keep it. Pretty Little Liars: The Complete First Season is just out on DVD, so catch up on all the juicy teen drama before the fashionable ABC Family series — based on Sara Shepard’s best-selling young-adult books — returns June 14 for a second season of sass and scandal. Though still coping with her uncool mother, Shay Mitchell’s Emily will be playing the field, enjoying life and love as a newly out lesbian.
3. TV: The 65th Annual Tony Awards
Neil Patrick Harris returns as host of this year’s ceremony, which airs June 12 on CBS. Larry Kramer’s AIDS drama The Normal Heart (pictured) is up for five awards, including two for gay stars Joe Mantello and John Benjamin Hickey. We’ll also root for gay nominees like Priscilla’s Tony Sheldon, Earnest’s Brian Bedford, Book of Mormon’s Rory O’Malley, Sister Act’s Douglas Carter Beane, and Scottsboro Boys standout Colman Domingo.
2. TV: Happily Divorced
Created by Fran Drescher with her ex-husband, The Nanny’s executive producer Peter Marc Jacobson, this new TV Land sitcom, which debuts June 15 after Hot in Cleveland, is inspired by the former couple’s actual experiences. Drescher stars as Fran, a florist who must dive back into the dating pool after her husband — Best in Show’s John Michael Higgins — comes out of the closet. The legendary Rita Moreno costars as Fran’s mother.
- From Jail, Kim Davis Still Refuses to Issue Marriage Licenses
- The Best (and Worst) Tweets About Kim Davis
- WATCH: Funny or Die Spoofs Kim Davis With Clerks and Recreation
- Op-ed: Kim Davis Deserves Criticism But Not for Her Looks
- Mo. Trans Student's Bathroom Struggle Is History Repeating Itself
- Bus Driver Says Rainbow Decal Violates His Religious Freedom