BY Brandon Voss
June 17 2011 4:35 PM ET
1. EVENT: Broadway Bares XXI: Masterpiece
Executive-produced by Jerry Mitchell, the world’s biggest burlesque benefit — which has raised millions for Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS — returns June 19 at New York’s Roseland Ballroom. This year’s theme invites cultured voyeurs to ogle the hottest Broadway chorus boys and girls in cheekily choreographed strip-teases inspired by erotic art. Look for appearances by Rory O’Malley, David Hyde Pierce, and Christopher Sieber.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Same-Sex Couple's Kiss Sparks U.K. Bus Driver's Antigay Rant
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt
- 'God's Not Afraid of New Things,' Pope Tells Antigay Bishops