BY Brandon Voss
June 17 2011 4:35 PM ET
1. EVENT: Broadway Bares XXI: Masterpiece
Executive-produced by Jerry Mitchell, the world’s biggest burlesque benefit — which has raised millions for Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS — returns June 19 at New York’s Roseland Ballroom. This year’s theme invites cultured voyeurs to ogle the hottest Broadway chorus boys and girls in cheekily choreographed strip-teases inspired by erotic art. Look for appearances by Rory O’Malley, David Hyde Pierce, and Christopher Sieber.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Catholics: Antigay Leaders Get Boot, a Progressive Becomes American Archbishop
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- t.A.T.u. Singer OK with Lesbians, But Being Gay Is 'Unmanly'
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt
- WATCH: Straight Dad Punched For Calling Out Woman's Antigay Slurs