BY Brandon Voss
June 17 2011 4:35 PM ET
1. EVENT: Broadway Bares XXI: Masterpiece
Executive-produced by Jerry Mitchell, the world’s biggest burlesque benefit — which has raised millions for Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS — returns June 19 at New York’s Roseland Ballroom. This year’s theme invites cultured voyeurs to ogle the hottest Broadway chorus boys and girls in cheekily choreographed strip-teases inspired by erotic art. Look for appearances by Rory O’Malley, David Hyde Pierce, and Christopher Sieber.
- Pride at Work Tells HRC: ‘Enough Is Enough’
- WATCH: Miley Cyrus Features LGBT Youth and Drag Queens in VMA's Closing Number
- Ellen DeGeneres and Gap Launch New Clothing Line for Girls That Challenges Stereotypes
- 5 HIV-Positive Men Give Advice to Their Former Selves
- Jenny Boylan Tells Caitlyn Jenner: 'Don't Be a Stupid' Woman
- Blame It on the Queers!