BY Brandon Voss
July 01 2011 11:00 AM ET
4. TV: Flipping Out
The last time house-flipping interior decorator Jeff Lewis mixed business with pleasure, it was with boyfriend and business partner Ryan Brown — and viewers saw how well that turned out. But in the fifth season of this Bravo reality series, which premieres July 6, Lewis’s boyfriend Gage Edward (pictured) joins the cast as the new head of Lewis’s business development team, who aims to transform Jeff Lewis Design into a larger brand.
3. MUSIC: Right Now, Brad Walsh
Dance-pop musician — and longtime boyfriend of Christian Siriano — Brad Walsh sets aside his passion for collaborations and takes the wheel on his new full-length album, resulting in a dark yet club-friendly disc that delves into uncharacteristically personal territory: “Father” explores his withholding a blood transfusion from his deadbeat dad, and “D.F.W.M.” rips apart the homophobe who attacked him in broad daylight in 2008.
2. RADIO: The Pop Ten
Beginning July 1, The Pop Ten with former NSYNC member Lance Bass will air Friday nights on SiriusXM Radio OutQ, channel 108. Joined in studio by celebrity guests and his closest friends, Bass will count down his favorite songs of the week, discuss pop culture, and interact with fans through Twitter, Facebook, and live phone calls. An encore presentation of the show will air Saturday nights. For more info, visit SiriusXMNews.com.
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Idaho Gov. Begs Court to Reverse 'Bad Law' of Marriage Equality
- In Their Own Words: Men of Color Explain Why They Take PrEP
- WATCH: Kansas Gov. Stands Behind Marriage Ban, Decries 'Liberal Judges'
- N.C. Senate Leader Seeks to Let County Officials Opt Out of Same-Sex Marriages