BY Brandon Voss
July 01 2011 11:00 AM ET
1. FILM: Outfest
The 29th annual Los Angeles LGBT film festival, which runs July 7 through July 17, opens with trans teen drama Gun Hill Road, closes with Kathleen Turner in The Perfect Family, and includes Calpernia Addams in the premiere of Brian Pera’s short film series Woman’s Picture. RuPaul presents Becoming Chaz producers Fenton Bailey and Randy Barbato (pictured) with the 15th annual Achievement Award. Visit Outfest.org for more.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- Greenland Parliament Unanimously Green-Lights Marriage Equality
- Out NYC Owner Hires Omar Sharif Jr. as Community Liaison
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses