BY Brandon Voss
July 15 2011 12:20 PM ET
4. FILM: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2
Holy Horcruxes! Based on J.K. Rowling’s fantasy book series, the epic films that introduced the world to vocal gay ally and Trevor Project spokesman Daniel Radcliffe come to an end with the July 15 premiere of the eighth magical installment. And — spoiler alert! — Michael Gambon is back in some fashion as everyone’s favorite gay wizard, Albus Dumbledore, who was killed in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.
3. TV: Style Exposed: “Born Male, Living Female”
Premiering July 16, the second installment of Style Network’s new documentary series takes an in-depth look at the lives of five male-to-female transgender people — a model, a musician, a fashion executive, a counselor, and an escort — living in New York City and confronting issues of sexual identity, relationships, surgery, and daily discrimination. The subjects include Nina Poon (pictured), former cohost of VH1’s TRANSform Me.
2. DANCE: Fire Island Dance Festival 17
Produced by and benefiting Dancers Responding to AIDS, a program of Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS, this annual dance concert is the sexiest thing you can do in Fire Island Pines with your clothes on. From July 15 through July 17, artists such as Brandon Bryant, Kyle Abraham, and Paul Taylor Dance Company perform on a waterfront stage with a backdrop of Great South Bay. For more info, visit dradance.org.
- Film Gay-Helmed Sci-Fi Film Space Station 76 Debuts at SXSW March 08 2014 7:15 PM
- Religion Archbishop of NY Applauds NFL Hopeful Michael Sam for Coming Out March 08 2014 5:04 PM
- Love and Sex Sexually Explicit Videos No Longer Allowed on Vine March 08 2014 1:06 PM
- Dance NYC Boylesque Fest Teases Return March 08 2014 6:00 AM
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Taylor Smith March 08 2014 4:00 AM
- Women WATCH: Trans Man Has Vagina Pride March 07 2014 7:51 PM
- Hot Sheet Hot Sheet: History Boys March 07 2014 7:25 PM